Whether you’ve been a part of the industry for many years or you are new to the world of commercial finance broking, being an NACFB Member broker gives customers and lenders confidence that they are dealing with a professional – an expert who knows the market and operates to the highest standards.
Our support to Member brokers
Access to lenders
From the high-street and challenger banks to the specialist and boutique funders, Members get access to a comprehensive directory of our lender Patrons
A help desk, template documents, verified Assurance certification, training, events and software to help your business comply with regulatory requirements
Our free lead generation service allows SMEs to enter their desired amount of finance, location and reason for borrowing, connecting you with the right clients
Access to specialist business services on a preferential basis, including insurance, legal, tax, credit reference, business intelligence, sales guarantees, health & safety and more
Supporting your CPD and encouraging life-long learning through news emails, seminars, bespoke workshops, networking opportunities, and online training programmes
Championing brokers and the commercial finance community in front of government, regulators, UK business and other professional bodies to effect change and promote the commercial finance broker
- Lender references – When applying for NACFB membership, you will be asked to provide the contact details of two lenders that you have transacted commercial finance business with, including contact name, email address. Not required for Associate Members.
- FCA permissions – When applying for NACFB membership, you will be asked to provide your FCA reference number and permissions, or if you are an Appointed Representative (AR), a copy of the agreement between you and the Network and the relevant FCA reference number. If you apply or are waiting for Full Direct Authorisation from the FCA, your NACFB membership may be suspended until the FCA authorisation is received.
- Data protection – When applying for NACFB membership, you will be asked to provide your Data Protection Licence number.
- Professional indemnity – For brokers operating in the property sector, you will be asked to provide a copy of your Professional Indemnity Insurance policy or schedule.
- Assurance Consultation – All NACFB Members undergo an Assurance Consultation prior to receiving their Assurance kit. The Assurance process is a support function which empowers brokers to assure business borrowers and lenders alike of their robustness of processes, business integrity and regulatory adherence.