The NACFB has launched a new website and online portal to help prepare our growing membership for a more certain future.
The Association has transferred both the existing personal details of Members and Patrons as well as their firmsonto the new system, hosted on the new look website. To access this information, as well as enhanced benefits of membership, users will be required to login to your new account for the first time.
We have outlined the simple steps below for you to gain access to your new account.
- Please click on My account in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- You will be taken to a sign-in page. Once there, please click on Forgot username? and enter your email address to be sent your username. (Please note, if you are the primary contact within your firm you can skip this step, your username will be your email address)
- Once you have received your username, please click on the link to return to the sign-in page and click on Forgot password? Enter your username and click Submit.
- You will then receive an email containing a link to reset your password, enabling you to login for the first time. This email can take up to fifteen minutes to arrive in your inbox and may get caught in some spam filters.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your Personal Profile page. The NACFB recommends that you check both yours organisation’s details are up to date.
Any record of CPD that had been logged in the old system is being stored and will be uploaded in the coming weeks.
The new site also features a brand-new learning management platform, which contains a vast array of free training modules to enrich your industry knowledge. More benefits will be added to the site in the coming months as the Association looks to utilise technological advances to enhance the life cycle of a deal, seeking to complement – not replace – the vital role of the broker.
Thank you to all the Members and Patrons who have stood by the Association, as we, in turn, have made every effort to stand shoulder to shoulder with you. We are truly at the dawn of a new era, one that places the responsibility of Moving Britain Forward at our feet, we are proud to say the NACFB will be with you every step.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding the new system or your membership, please contact email@example.com or phone 020 7101 0359.