Exclusively discounted access to business intelligence for improved decision making
The NACFB has partnered with Red Flag Alert to provide exclusively discounted access to business intelligence designed to improve decision making for the Association’s intermediaries.
NACFB Members are able to sign-up to the service for free from today, and take advantage of real-time financial data searches and business monitoring tools.
Fraud in the commercial finance sector is growing. Last year alone, as much as £26 billion will have been lost to defaults and fraud just through the Bounce Back Loan Scheme. For brokers, data remains vital for verifying each deal is legitimate – saving time, money, and reputation.
Red Flag Alert’s system allows you to monitor any UK company. With financial data changing every day, the system enables you to track your customers or prospects and be alerted as soon as something changes. The easy-to-use platform also allows you to see your clients’ full credit profiles to assess the risk they may pose to your business.
The NACFB has secured an initial 6,000 free search credits for exclusive use by the Association’s membership. Any additional searches over the 6,000 limit will be charged monthly at a cost of just £1.75 per search – resulting in significant savings for Members.
Red Flag Alert’s industry leading system includes:
- An initial 6,000 free AML search credits exclusively for NACFB Members
- Unlimited access to Companies House documentation
- Unlimited real-time company monitoring
- Unlimited Advanced Director report/due diligence checks
- Unlimited access to financial data visualisation tools
- Exclusive access to insolvency and bad debt data
- Unlimited UBO searches
- Unlimited commercial credit reports on all business profiles
Additional services (not included in the unlimited offering)
- Consumer credit checks – £9 per check on a pay-per-click basis
- Bank account verification and validation – £1 per check on a pay-per-click basis
- Additional AML reports – £1.75 including PEPs and sanctions
Red Flag Alert will dedicate a help desk representative and a customer success manager to aid with the training and upskilling of the NACFB membership.
From today, NACFB Members can sign-up to the service and take advantage of real-time financial data searches and business monitoring tools.