Westminster’s Park Plaza will be a far quieter place this November as, for the first time in the Association’s history, the NACFB will host our annual Patron Awards virtually.
Our first-ever virtual awards ceremony will take place from 4.00pm on Thursday 26th November and will be free for all to attend.
Entry submissions for this year’s NACFB Awards have now opened and the deadline for all entries is 5pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
All categories are awarded based on votes from NACFB Members and the feedback of a broker judging panel. You can download submission forms for any of the below fourteen categories, and register your virtual attendance via www.nacfbgaladinner.co.uk
· Asset Finance Provider of the Year
· BDM Team of the Year
· Business Bank of the Year
· Buy to Let Lender of the Year
· CBILS Provider of the Year
· Commercial Mortgage Lender of the Year
· Development Lender of the Year
· Factor & Invoice Discounter of the Year
· Most Innovative Lender of the
· Year Rising Star of the Year
· Short-Term Lender of the Year
· Socially Responsible Lender of the Year
· Specialist Lender of the Year
· Unsecured Funder of the Year
All submissions will be entered into a highly-coveted ‘PATRON OF THE YEAR‘ category. The winner will be announced at the end of the virtual ceremony.
Once again, you can find out more information on award criteria, download submission forms for any of the above fourteen categories, and register your virtual attendance via www.nacfbgaladinner.co.uk