How do Sales Guarantees work?
- An LDS Sales Guarantee is a contract, agreed pre-construction to acquire all units on a site, removing all pricing and demand risk.
- On exchange, we pay a 10% deposit, which can be released unsecured at zero interest.
- The guaranteed exit transforms the risk profile allowing lenders to offer much improved terms and leverage. Combined with the 10% cash from LDS deposit release, this completely transforms viability for developers, lenders and brokers.
- Whilst the developer enjoys the Sales Guarantee benefits, they remain free to sell units on the open market and maximise their returns. For each unit sold, LDS take a small guarantee fee and will complete on any unsold units.
- Houses or apartment schemes
- All locations in England and Wales
- 5-60 units per phase or site
- GDV £1.5m – £35m (can look at larger on case by case basis)
LDS Sales Guarantee have a well-earned reputation for making transactions happen so if you have a scheme outside of our parameters they would still be happy to discuss.