Why become a member?
Five reasons why you should become a member:
- We'll give you access to and information about more than 140 lenders, help you with your FCA compliance questions, and open up a wide range of enhanced commission structures and discounted member service products such as professional indemnity insurance.
- We put on a full programme of free-to-attend events each year
- The findsmefinance.co.uk website is an optional free-of-charge lead generation service generating about £1 million in leads every day.
- The NACFB logo shows small businesses that you follow our code of conduct, giving them an extra incentive to give their business to you.
- Finally, you get the chance to vote on the structure of the Association and therefore to make your voice heard.
Step 7 of this form explains what we need from you to make you a member. In short, there are various licences and permissions you need to hold, and you need to demonstrate that the business you've done and the bank account you hold are all properly managed. If you fill in this seven-page form, we will work with you to clarify exactly what we can and can't accept before granting you full membership.
How much will it cost?
The membership cost in 2017 starts at £525 for a single broker, plus £210 for each additional RI. There may be additional costs and they may vary in the future.
NACFB Compliance Services takes all the hassle out of FCA compliance. It forms an optional part of membership and comes with its own (heavily discounted) cost for members. To get an exact figure of what membership will cost you, drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) or phone us (020 7101 0359) and explain the services you want and how many people work with you giving advice and signing deals. Our fees are paid annually - you're welcome to set up a direct debit with us if you'd prefer not to pay up front.